CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

OK, Not for the squeemish(:

During Mama Smith, Dad, and Hyrums stay Mar 6-16, they got to see whatt it was like to have double trouble(: All the kids for sure but to see how the twins kept everyting so busy and happening. I have talked before about their getting into things, dumping out laundry in their attemps to help me fold and put away(: but I have also talked about the diaper situation. Well low and behold just cause they were here visiting was not going to mean they were gonna miss out on this one...or should I say two(: Gross and sad but true here are just a couple of pictures to prove it(: From one end of the room to the other.









Oh the joys of being a mother sometimes(:
Then the two stinkers got to have a bath.(: (:
That mess will be another time as washing down the bathroom is made easier when they splash from one end to the other aswell(:
Matthew & Michael AKA Stinkers

4 comments:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Ewww... LOL! you're a brave soul to share.

Mama Smith said...

But, look at those ANGELIC FACES!!!!! (smile)

lundgrenville said...

Hey sweet girl!
I hate those kinds of messes...But with many little ones running about the house...its hard not to have them :)

Jenny said...

I never knew poop could look like that