CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 5, 2011

part 3

OK before I move on I need to fill in on some other pictures. My camera didnt do so well at night and I guess just not so great at other times either. I now have a bunch from other cameras that are not mine(: SO please enjoy these pictures too(:
The grandkids and Grandma


















The Whole Dang Family


Timothy watching everyone doing their thang


Everyone having fun together

Sean, Lesley, Heather and Holly

Dee, Sean, Les, Rob, MOM, Heather, Manuel, Holly, Josh

Look Twins,

and more twins(2 generations)Heather, Michael, Matthew, HollyThe Gang at Chili's-Our Last Supper before everyone goes their own way):

And some hugs.....not good bye, just see you later! sniff sniff (I am not going to cry) ok I did even while putting these together. What can I say....we have planned and waited for over a year and in a blink of an eye it was over. I miss you guys all ready. Even while putting this together the kids each said I miss everyone....so do I.






Part 4 coming soon.....

3 comments:

Angel Day said...

I love all these pictures! haha and I love how you and your twin sister still do the same hair style :D

hjsmith said...

Angel I have to tell you growing up Heather and I didnt have the same hair style. She wore it short and I wore it long...this was a fun surprise when we saw each other and laughted. This is the closest we have looked like twins in a very long time(:

Garvin Smith said...

Holly, I don't think I have ever seen your "twin." But after seeing these pictures I guess I don't need to!

Great job on the matching shirts!!